Thursday, May 5, 2011

day 4

Black clouds on the horizon today, rain arrived around midday so we closed the hatches and cosied up down below. A slight thunderstorm but nothing too bad. It passed later and when things had settled somewhat Fran and I took the dinghy and went to Coles for some bread and a few things we needed.
Fran got the BBQ out and cooked up some snags for tea, I made deb potato and peas, a bottle of wine and it was a feast.
I think we are getting more relaxed as each day passes and just happy to veg out on board.
Today we are meeting Ruth, my sister in law for lunch at Dome and then she will drive the guys out to where the transmission is being dismantled to have a look at how it operates.
Laura is driving down tomorrow and will pick Bob and I up and take us back to Perth while Fran stays with the boat. I have mixed feelings about going, but guess it is easier to do this that get up at the crack of dawn to catch the train back in a couple of days.
If I didn't have appointments back in town would just settle in and stay until the transmission has been installed and running again.
The weather has been kind to us on the whole and have enjoyed this stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment